Starting August 16th, 7:30pm-8:30pm (register and get more details here; attendance is limited).
The following items are the expectations for those who would be attending this event:
- Masks are beneficial and are required for all attending this event. You may remove your mask if you are eating or drinking.
- We will have social distancing circles drawn on the field that will allow for 8 feet of distance from others.
- We will provide directions that allow for safe entry and exit
- R/Kids will not offered
- Food and drink will not be provided but please feel free to bring your own food and drinks in additions to chairs and blankets.
- Hand Sanitizing stations will be available on the field
- Our app will serve as our communication vehicle in place of paper bulletins and it will also have the song lyrics for worship.
- Please bring elements for Communion, we will have a limited supply of disposable elements on hand if you are unable to bring them.