As you might recall, earlier this year, our congregation was asked to take a survey for the purpose of our leadership knowing how to better serve and equip you as you worship, walk with, and follow Jesus into all areas of your life. Since then, our stat and design geeks have been hard at work compiling your data to present it in a palatable, and I’d even venture to say attractive, way.
Here are some quick highlights:
- 68% of you have at least a bachelor’s degree
- 22% of you don’t identify as white
- 81% of you are age 34 or younger
- 53% of you read your Bible 3 or more times per week
- Our 5PM service has the most new believers, while those who have been at our church for 4+ years go to our 9:30 service.
To download the full infographic summarizing our data, click here.