All kids going into grades 1st-6th in Fall 2017 are welcome to join us for a truly memorable and impactful week on June 19th-23rd (Monday-Friday; 9am-12:30pm)! Kids are guaranteed to learn more about Jesus, participate in fun games and activities, gain an appreciation for using their God-given talents to love others, and hear from inspiring entrepreneurs (during our field trip) who are using their talents to serve the needs of others! Camp will culminate Friday night (June 23rd at 6pm) with an end of camp party for families that will include a special presentation by kids. We hope you can join us for an amazing All of Life Kids Camp experience!!
The fee is only $30 per child and $20 per additional sibling. Registration will be open between April 1st – May 31st, 2017. Registration will be closed after May 31st, 2017.
TO REGISTER KIDS: CLICK HERE
We’re looking for various types of volunteers who are willing to commit to helping with camp in the following ways:
1) Being energetic team members at camp where you’ll have fun with kids, lead them during entertaining activities (planned by staff in advance), love them right where they’re at, help build community among team members, and be a part of teaching them about God’s great love for every culture.
2) Assist with set-up needs prior to & during camp (decorations, administration, supply organization, snack prep, check-in/check-out, class set-up/clean-up, etc.)
– A heart to love kids and share Jesus with them
– Availability & commitment for the days/times you choose
– Energetic & enthusiastic nature when with kids
– Must perform background check & screening
Childcare will be available on a complementary basis for volunteers’ children ages infant through 18 months old. Volunteers’ children ages 18 months through Kindergarten can be enrolled in the All of Life Kids Mini Camp during the same week and times for only $20 total per child for the entire week!
TO REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER: CLICK HERE
Redemption Church – Tempe (Sanctuary)
2150 E. Southern Ave. Tempe 85282
For further camp questions or information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org